The MA Internet Committee consistently works to improve our website. The log below tracks new content and changes, particularly to navigation. If you have any questions, email Internet@Marijuana-Anonymous.org
- Redesigned the Home page with a new slideshow on basic call to action questions and action buttons
- New Professional webpage
- Updated the For The Loved Ones of Marijuana Addicts page with green highlighted “Who is a Marijuana Addict” quote on top.
- Added Living Every Day With Hope slide and link to the MA Daily Reader page.
- Updated the navigation moving A Word About Sponsorship to the How It Works > Sponsorship menu.
- Press page updated with info on PI Trustee contact and links to public articles about MAWS
- Added MA is Hiring button
- Simplified the Service navigation menu so the Committees are not cut off
- Added info and date for the 2024 MA World Conference
- Updated navigation menu for Services
- New web pages for explanation of the committees, current projects, email links, and job descriptions of the trustee/chair responsible.
- Created a page with the general Trustee job description and links to all of the expanded Trustee job descriptions
- Updated the Service Manual download file and page for version 8.0.
- Enhanced the home page: Emphasized key phrases “Do you have a problem”, “Simple program”, and “one addict helping another” with links to respective site web pages. Added picture for “The Power of a Group ” linking to Meeting Finder. Added “The Twelve Questions of Marijuana Anonymous” slide show
- Added “Am I An Addict” button on all web pages
- Added ability to add MA meetings in advance of their start date
- Added ability for MA Districts to display their MA meetings
- Added Newsletter button to Books & Resources page and moved Life with Hope button closer to the top of the list
- Implemented this change log
- Added link to this change log at the bottom of the website footer
- Created small shortcut navigation buttons in the top right of the site header for Find a Meeting, Get Support, and Books & Resources.
- Changed the Meetings menu:
- Changed Online Meeting Safety Suggestions to Online Safety
- Moved Suggested Meeting Format and Online Safety under What Happens at MA Meetings?
- Changed Update Meeting Instructions to Update a Meeting and moved it under List a New Meeting
- Moved District / Region Directory under Service | District / Region Level Service
- Added District / Region Directory under Contact Us
- Created interactive Support Form with categories to help the newcomer (myself), those affected by another’s marijuana use (someone else), and for guidance on meeting creation and updates. Some topics provide instant answers while others are offer a contact form to request support.
- Enhanced meeting listing forms to reduce confusion by screening for service members to complete the proper form to list or update a meeting.
- Improved the meeting update form to expand only the relevant portions of the form the service member is requesting to update.