- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered with our services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall solely be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these services meet your specific requirements.
- The services are provided for your general information and personal, non-commercial use only.
- Unauthorized use of our services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time our services may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided as a matter of convenience. We do not endorse any outside enterprise (see Tradition 6), so the presence of such links never signifies an endorsement. We have no responsibility for the content of third-party websites.
- Our services contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our services which are not the property of, or licensed to, MAWS are acknowledged on our services.
- The services are subject to change without notice.
- Your use of our services and this agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
MAWS holds copyrights on behalf of the worldwide fellowship of Marijuana Anonymous (MA) as a whole in various bodies of literature, videos, CD’s, software and other materials produced and published by MAWS and/or A New Leaf Publications, a division of MAWS.
Non-MA-affiliated individuals and entities must submit a written request and receive written approval prior to reprinting MAWS copyrighted materials. Requests shall include the nature of the publication in which the literature will be published, the target date for publication and the exact text to be reprinted. Once permission is granted, the item or article must be printed in its entirety to prevent misquoting or improper use of context, and carry the following credit line: © Marijuana Anonymous World Services (date). Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved. Requester is encouraged to notify the MAWS Public Information trustee — firstname.lastname@example.org — where and when the reprinted material has been published. Requests for reprint shall be sent to:
Marijuana Anonymous World Services
340 S Lemon Ave #9420
Walnut, CA 91789
MA Districts and groups may quote a phrase, sentence or brief paragraph — including the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Questions — without a prior written request, but proper credit should be included to ensure that copyrights are protected. Include the following credit line: © Marijuana Anonymous (date). Reprinted by permission. It is suggested that instead of reproducing content available through the services, MA District and group websites link to the appropriate pages of www.marijuana-anonymous.org. MA Districts and groups may reprint the pamphlets for free distribution at MA meetings and recovery-related events, provided that the contents, including the Copyright notice, are not altered in any way.
Marks and Logos
MAWS owns various marks and logos and their use is bound by legal and other considerations intended to prevent dilution of the MA name. The resulting harm of unapproved use is that marks and logos that represent MA as a whole will be associated with outside entities, services and products resulting in loss of meaning and significance to MA.