The MA Internet Committee consistently works to improve our website. The log below tracks new content and changes, particularly to navigation. If you have any questions, email Internet@Marijuana-Anonymous.org
- Added “Am I An Addict” button on all web pages
- Added ability to add MA meetings in advance of their start date
- Added ability for MA Districts to display their MA meetings
- Added Newsletter button to Books & Resources page and moved Life with Hope button closer to the top of the list
- Implemented this change log
- Added link to this change log at the bottom of the website footer
- Created small shortcut navigation buttons in the top right of the site header for Find a Meeting, Get Support, and Books & Resources.
- Changed the Meetings menu:
- Changed Online Meeting Safety Suggestions to Online Safety
- Moved Suggested Meeting Format and Online Safety under What Happens at MA Meetings?
- Changed Update Meeting Instructions to Update a Meeting and moved it under List a New Meeting
- Moved District / Region Directory under Service | District / Region Level Service
- Added District / Region Directory under Contact Us
- Created interactive Support Form with categories to help the newcomer (myself), those affected by another’s marijuana use (someone else), and for guidance on meeting creation and updates. Some topics provide instant answers while others are offer a contact form to request support.
- Enhanced meeting listing forms to reduce confusion by screening for service members to complete the proper form to list or update a meeting.
- Improved the meeting update form to expand only the relevant portions of the form the service member is requesting to update.