MA World Services Outreach Trustee
The role of the MA World Services Outreach Trustee is to:
- Maintain a minimum of quarterly correspondence with independent meetings. This could be done via an email newsletter, or at the discretion of the trustee.
- Act as liaison between independent meetings and World Services.
- Act as a contact for non-US districts/regions and independent meetings.
- Facilitate participation of non-US delegates in World Services business.
- Proactively develop ideas and strategies that support worldwide MA growth. Special consideration and care should be made when interacting with international communities with respect to potential differences in cultures.
- Confer with trustees and ANLP Board regarding translations of MAWS literature and media.
- Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 6
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.
Contact the Outreach Trustee: Outreach@Marijuana-Anonymous.org
Performing Outreach Service
Any MA member, meeting, region, or district can do outreach service for other MA members. Please begin by reading the Outreach Handbook here.