MA World Services Outreach Trustee
The role of the MA World Services Outreach Trustee is to:
- Maintain a minimum of quarterly correspondence with independent meetings. This could be done via an email newsletter, or at the discretion of the trustee.
- Act as liaison between independent meetings and World Services.
- Act as a contact for non-US districts/regions and independent meetings.
- Facilitate participation of non-US delegates in World Services business.
- Proactively develop ideas and strategies that support worldwide MA growth. Special consideration and care should be made when interacting with international communities with respect to potential differences in cultures.
- Confer with trustees and ANLP Board regarding translations of MAWS literature and media.
- Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 6
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.
Performing Outreach Service
Any MA member, meeting, region, or district can do outreach service for other MA members. Please begin by reading the Outreach Handbook here.