MA World Services Treasurer
The role of the MA World Services Treasurer is to:
- Maintain bank account records, and insure that deposits and bill payments are made.
- Manage, in conjunction with the Internet Trustee when appropriate, all financial accounts and services, including payroll, payments, and accounting services.
- Act as liaison to the bookkeeper, accountant, and tax preparer, ensuring their access to financial records as appropriate.
- Act as liaison to district treasurers, and collect monthly financial reports from districts using the MAWS Taxpayer ID Number.
- Provide quarterly financial reports to trustees, delegates, and ANLP Board, including income and expense statements, comparison of actual and budgeted expenditures, and a narrative or executive summary suitable for presentation at district/region meetings.
- Ensure that control of bank accounts and financial services is transferred within 30 calendar days of a successor assuming the position. Ensure sufficiency of written accounting and transition procedures.
- Ensure that accounting, payroll, and other financial systems meet the needs of the Fellowship.
- Suggested eligibility: Previous service as World Services Treasurer, or at least 2 years of service eligibility remaining.
- Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 12
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.
Contact the Treasurer Trustee: Treasurer@Marijuana-Anonymous.org