MA World Services Policies and Procedures Trustee
The role of the MA World Services Policies and Procedures Trustee is to:
- Ensure that the Service Manual is updated by the Office Administrator according to the instruction of the World Services Conference.
- Proactively explore and present ideas to improve upon the Service Manual.
- Work proactively to understand and ensure that World Services adheres to the Twelve Traditions of MA.
- Address issues that need clarification on World Services policy.
- Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 6
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.
Contact the Policies and Procedures Trustee: PoliciesAndProcedures@Marijuana-Anonymous.org