MA World Services Internet Trustee
The role of the MA World Services Internet Trustee is to:
- Promote MA’s online presence.
- Manage World Services’ internet properties including websites, mobile app(s), and database of worldwide meetings.
- Proactively develop new ways to use information technology to carry the message to the addict who still suffers.
- Ensure that Internet Service Providers, e.g. hosting, payment processing, and code repositories are a competitive value.
- Monitor and report on statistics for World Services’ internet properties.
- Recruit and supervise Webmaster, system administrators, and software developers for World Services’ internet properties.
- Maintain access credentials for World Services’ internet properties, including website, database, service providers, codebase repositories, and app store accounts.
- Serve as custodian of World Services’ codebase and signing keys for the mobile app and other custom software developed by or for World Services.
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.