MA World Services Hospitals & Institutions Trustee
The role of the MA World Services Hospitals & Institutions Trustee is to:
- Respond to inquiries and requests from hospitals and institutions.
- Explore and develop assorted media to facilitate meetings and districts/regions to carry the message to related facilities.
- Be a resource for districts/regions and independent meetings (those outside established districts/regions) that inquire about carrying out H&I within their jurisdiction.
- Annually review H&I Handbook and make changes if needed.
- Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 6
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.