Marijuana Anonymous World Services
Hospitals & Institutions Trustee Description
- Respond to inquiries and requests from hospitals and institutions.
- Explore and develop assorted media to facilitate meetings and districts/regions to carry the message to related facilities.
- Be a resource for districts/regions and independent meetings (those outside established districts/regions) that inquire about carrying out H&I within their jurisdiction.
- Annually review H&I Handbook and make changes if needed.
Starting H&I Panel Meetings
Any MA member, group*, Region, or District can establish and run H&I panel meetings. Please begin by reading the H&I Handbook. If you are a facility interested in hosting an H&I panel, please email the H&I Trustee.
H&I Panel Meeting Starter Kit
A starter kit contains everything needed to start an H&I panel meeting, complete the form below to request a kit. All information provided will be kept confidential.
The H&I panel meeting starter kit can include:
- 2 Life with Hope books (can be left with facility)
- 1 Life with Hope workbook (can also be left with facility)
- 2 of each of the following pamphlets (choose desired titles):
- For the Newcomer; A Doctor’s Opinion; Detoxing from Marijuana; Dangers of Cross Addiction; Beginning Meditation; Stories by Teens
- H&I Handbook (includes scripts and readings)
Facilities: If you are interested in hosting an H&I panel meeting and have an MA member helping you facilitate a panel, that member should complete this form.
If you are not in contact with an MA member, email the H&I Trustee to request a panel for your facility.