A New Leaf Publications Chairperson
The role of the A New Leaf Publications (ANLP) Chairperson is to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of ANLP.
- Act as the liaison between ANLP and the Trustees of MAWS.
- Ensure that ANLP is in compliance with its charter and The Twelve Traditions. of Marijuana Anonymous.
- Fill necessary positions and ensure that duties are being performed.
- Be responsible for sales, inventory maintenance and shipping of LwH.
- Conduct meetings and voting as set forth in the ANLP charter.
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.
Contact the ANLP Chairperson: Chair@anewleafpublications.org