MA World Services Secretary
The role of the MA World Services Secretary is to:
- Make arrangements for trustee meetings outside of conference, and provide instructions to participants.
- Take minutes of trustee meetings, and forward a draft to trustees for approval following each meeting.
- Send approved trustee meeting minutes to delegates, Office Administrator, ANLP Board, and trustees.
- Following the approval of the previous meeting’s minutes, prepare a summary bullet point list of items, for approval by the trustees. The approved summary is then sent to delegates (within 10 days), and submitted to ANLP for publication in A New Leaf newsletter.
- Facilitate voting on trustee conference calls, including taking roll call, confirming that a quorum is present, and tallying votes along with the President.
- Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 6
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.