Marijuana Anonymous World Services
Correspondence Secretary Trustee Description
- Make arrangements for Trustee meetings outside of Conference, and provide instructions to participants.
- Take minutes of Trustee meetings, and forward a draft to Trustees for approval following each meeting.
- Send approved Trustee Meeting Minutes to Delegates, ANLP Board, and Trustees.
- Facilitate voting on Trustee conference calls, including taking roll call, confirming that a quorum is present, and tallying votes along with the President.
- Serving as the first point of contact for anyone reaching out to MA World Services by voicemail, text, and email.
- Sending support requests for information to other Trustees, Committees, Districts, or associated members.
- Fulfill support requests from the loved ones of marijuana addicts and professionals, providing information about the MA program.
- Refer those affected by another’s marijuana use to Mar-Anon, a separate support program for loved ones.