Marijuana Anonymous World Services
President Trustee Description
- Act as the first point of contact for operational concerns.
- Schedule regular Trustee Meetings, draft and distribute an agenda 7 days prior to each meeting.
- Chair Trustee meetings, or ensure a suitable Chairperson is available.
- Organize Conference Agenda Committee, and ensure an Agenda is drafted 90 days prior to the Conference.
- Following each MA World Service business Conference:
- Prepare, assign to the appropriate Trustee, and distribute the Conference Action Item list.
- Follow up to ensure tasks are completed.
- Ensure notification of Host Districts/Regions for future Conferences and Conventions, as decided at the Conference.
- Circulate the prior year’s Trustee roster and (create) a new Trustee roster to the current Trustees/Alternate Trustees.
- Review Conference Minutes for accuracy, and approve distribution to the fellowship.
- Include the Conference Trustee’s Board Meeting Minutes for approval at the first Board of Trustee meeting.
- Service Sponsor, encourage and support all members to give their best effort in service to MA.
- Annually review the Special Worker’s job descriptions, and adjust if needed.
- Participate in the Service Inventory Group (P&P Subcommittee) to assist in facilitating internal dispute resolution if they arise.
- Act as liaison (along with Literature Trustee) to A New Leaf Publications.
- Take reasonable action to ensure World Services’ commitments are met and proactively plan for MA’s growth.