MA World Services Correspondence Trustee
The role of the MA World Services Correspondence Trustee is to:
- Fulfill requests for guidance on how to participate in the program, which includes answering or forwarding requests received by voicemail, text, and email; sending requests for information to other trustees, committees, districts, or associated members.
- Facilitate committee members who share their experience, strength and hope to newcomers.
- Provide newcomers with meeting information, MA literature including pamphlets, and the MA mobile app, and connecting to other members or district in their area.
- Manage a Remote Sponsorship program, assisting members by connecting them with potential sponsors/sponsees, or delegating this responsibility to a committee member.
- Host workshops with the support of districts, the purpose of which is to support members in starting Steps 1-3, and have an opportunity to meet available sponsors.
- Refer family or friends of marijuana addicts to Mar-Anon.
Approximate hours per month required to perform job: 8
For more information on World Services, please read the Service Manual.