- For The Newcomer
- A Doctor’s Opinion about Marijuana Addiction
- Introduction to MA: A Meeting Format in a Pamphlet
- Detoxing from Marijuana
- Why Marijuana Anonymous?
- Sharing Our Experience, Strength, and Hope: Personal Stories of Marijuana Addicts
- Why H&I Panels?
- Working the Program
- Personal Stories About Personal Commitments
- MA Pocket Reminder
- Dangers of Cross Addiction
- MA’s Service Structure
- The MA Meeting and the Home Group
- Stories by Teens
- For the Loved Ones of Marijuana Addicts
- Beginning Meditation: An approach to Step 11
- About Sponsorship
- What about CBD?
There are times, in all of our lives, when “life on life’s terms” just seems to be too much. These are a few suggestions that may help to put balance and serenity back into your life. Say the Serenity Prayer Call your sponsor Pray and meditate Call someone in the program Go to a meeting Read program literature Write about the problem Work with others Remove yourself from the situation Work the Steps The program works if you work it!
The Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
Sayings to Remember
- One Day at a Time Progress
- Not Perfection Let Go
- Let God Turn it Over
- Live and Let Live
- Expect a Miracle
- Don’t Quit Before the Miracle Happens
- Easy Does It